OBJECTIVES OF THE ASSOCIATION
- To organise workers who are qualified for membership.
- To regulate the relations between Senior/Management Staff and other Staff and between Senior/Management Staff inter se.
- To establish and maintain just and proper hours of work, rates of pay and conditions of work.
- To establish and maintain a high standard of workmanship and professional practice.
- To advance the education and training of members.
- To provide benefits and other assistance to the members as provided for in the Constitution.
- To promote social, cultural and charitable activities for the benefits of its members and families, and the rank and file in the member companies and humanity in general.
- To promote, encourage, support and foster other objects as are lawful and are not inconsistent with the spirit and practice of trade unionism.